FREE VITA TAX SITES
Boys & Girls Club – Opens Monday, February 4th, 2013
212 Centre St., Trenton, NJ
Walk- In, Monday – 6pm-8pm, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday – 11am-3pm
Catholic Charities – Opens Wednesday, February 6th, 2013
132 N. Warren St., Trenton, NJ
Walk-In, Tuesday – 10am-2pm, Wednesday – 3pm -7pm,
One Saturday Per Month 9:30am – 3pm : Feb. 9th, Mar 16th, & Apr. 13th
Crisis Ministry – Opens Friday, February 8th, 2013
121 East Hanover St., Trenton, NJ
Walk-In, Friday – 9am-3pm
Hamilton Public Library – Opens Wednesday, February 6th, 2013
1 Justice Samuel A. Alito Way, Hamilton, NJ
Walk-In, Wednesday & Thursday – 9am – 12:30pm
United Empowerment Center - Opens Tuesday, February 5th, 2013
3131 Princeton Pike, Bldg. 4, Ste. 113, Lawrenceville, NJ –
Walk-In, Tuesday – 10am-2pm, Thursday – 3pm -7pm
United Empowerment Center Opens Monday, February 11th, 2013
3150 Brunswick Pike, Crossroad Corporate Center
2nd Floor, Suite 230, United Way offices
Lawrenceville, Next to Motor Vehicle Inspection Station
Walk-In, By Appointment, Call 211 to make appointment, Monday – 3pm-7pm
||SUPER TAX DAYS
We will host several Super Tax Days across the Mercer County.
First Baptist Church of Trenton
128 Centre Street, Trenton
Thursday, January 31
Friday, February 1
Saturday, February 2
||WHAT TO BRING TO TAX SITE!
The following is a checklist of items to bring to the VITA site for free tax preparation:
- Picture ID
- Social Security Cards (or ITINs) and dates of births for the taxpayer, spouse, and children and any other dependents you are claiming.
- W2 form (Document provided by your employer listing your earnings and taxes paid.) 1099 Form (Document listing your different sources of income. Most commonly used by people working under contracts.)
- Copy of 2011 Income Tax Return if possible.
- Bank account number, routing number. (Bring a voided check.)
- First come, first served basis.
||Call 211 or check www.earnedincometaxcredit.org
For More Information
Please Contact: Tarry Truitt, Director of Projects and Communications, firstname.lastname@example.org or 609-844-1008.