FREE VITA TAX SITES
Boys & Girls Club –Last Day, Thursday, April 11th
212 Centre St., Trenton, NJ
Walk- Ins, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday – 11am-3pm
Catholic Charities – Last Day, Wednesday, April 10th
132 N. Warren St., Trenton, NJ
Walk-Ins, Tuesday – 10am-2pm, Wednesday –12-4pm
Crisis Ministry – Last Day, Friday April 12th
121 East Hanover St., Trenton, NJ
Walk-Ins, Every Friday – 9am-2pm
Closed Good Friday, March 29
Hamilton Public Library – Last Day, Thursday, April 11th
1 Justice Samuel A. Alito Way, Hamilton, NJ
Walk-In, Wednesday & Thursday – 9am – 12:30pm
No Phone Call
Rider University – Last Day, Saturday, March 9th
2083 Lawrence Road, Lawrence, NJ
BLC14 or NAB-204
Walk-Ins, Tue – 5:30pm-9:30 pm-2/12, 2/19, 2/26, 3/5 – New Hours - Sat. 12:30pm-3:30pm -2/16, 2/23, 3/2, 3/9 – No Thursdays
United Empowerment Center – Last Day, Tuesday, March 26th
3131 Princeton Pike, Bldg. 4, Ste. 113, Lawrenceville, NJ –
Walk-In and appointments (Call 211), Tuesday – 10am-2pm, Thursday – 3pm -7pm
United Empowerment Center – Last Day, Monday, April 15th
3150 Brunswick Pike, Crossroad Corporate Center
2nd Floor, Suite 230, United Way offices
Lawrenceville, Next to Motor Vehicle Inspection Station
Walk-Ins and appointments (Call 211), Monday – 3pm-7pm
Super Tax Events
United Empowerment Center, 3150 Brunswick Pike - Sat, April 13, 9am – 3pm and Mon, April 15, Noon-6pm
Mercer County Community College – Downtown – Sat, March 23, 9am – 2pm and Wed, April 10, 11am – 3pm
Call 211 or check www.earnedincometaxcredit.org.
FREE TAX PREPARATION... MUST BRING THE FOLLOWING:
- Picture ID
- Social Security Cards (or ITINs) and dates of births for the taxpayer, spouse, and children and any other dependents you are claiming.
- W2 form (Document provided by your employer listing your earnings and taxes paid.) 1099 Forms (Document listing your different sources of income. Most commonly used by people working under contracts.)
Copy of 2011 Income Tax Return if possible.
- Bank account number, routing number. (Bring a voided check.)
- First come, first served basis. Additional appointments are available at different dates
WHO QUALIFIES FOR FREE TAX PREPARATION?
- Families with a combined income of less than $50,000.
- Couples and singles without children earning less than $50,000.
- Immigrants without a social security number will be assisted.
For More Information
Please Contact: Tarry Truitt, Director of Projects and Communications, firstname.lastname@example.org or 609-844-1008.