Final Week of Free Tax Preparation – Mercer CASH Campaign
We want to help families and individuals to collect the Earned Income Tax
Credit ! Link to www.IRS.gov or
www.merceralliance.org for more
1 Justice Samuel A. Alito Way , Hamilton, NJ
April 11 - Wed 9:00am-12noon - WALK-INS - Last Day!
FREE TAX PREPARATION…. BRING THE FOLLOWING:
WHO QUALIFIES FOR FREE TAX PREPARATION?
- Picture ID
- Social Security Cards (or ITINs) and dates of births for the taxpayer, spouse, and children and any other dependents you are claiming.
- W2 form (Document provided by your employer listing your earnings and taxes paid.) 1099 Forms (Document listing your different sources of income. Most commonly used by people working under contracts.)
- Copy of 2010 Income Tax Return if possible.
- Bank account number, routing number. (Bring a voided check.)
- First come, first served basis. Additional appointments are available at
Sponsored by: Mercer Alliance to End Homelessness, City of Trenton, County
of Mercer, Mercer CASH Coalition, Bank of America, Boys & Girls Club, Crisis
Ministry of Trenton and Princeton, IRS, MECHA, Merancas Foundation,
Princeton Area Community Foundation, TD Bank, JP Morgan Chase, PNC Bank,
PSE&G, Sovereign Bank, TYCO International Ltd., United Way of Greater Mercer
County, Wachovia Wells Fargo Foundation -11/2011
- Families with a combined income of less than $50,000.
- Couples and singles without children earning less than $50,000.
- Immigrants without a social security number will be assisted.