Final Week of Free Tax Preparation Mercer CASH Campaign
We want to help families and individuals to collect the Earned Income Tax
Credit ! Link to www.IRS.gov or
www.merceralliance.org for more
Boys & Girls Club
212 Centre St., Trenton, NJ
CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT 609-392-3191- ext. 17
Mon 6:00pm-8pm, Appointments
Tue & Wed. 11am-3pm WALK-IN
Saturday, April 14 - 12pm - 2pm - by appointment
123 East Hanover St., Trenton, NJ
Tuesday, April 10 - 1pm-4pm, Thur. April 12 - 1pm-4pm, Fri. April 13 -
Mercer County Hispanic Association (MECHA)
821 S. Broad Street, Trenton
Tue 9:30am 3:30pm, Thu 9:30am -3:30pm - WALK-IN
Hightstown - 102 Main St, 2Fl, Suite 4 & 5 - 609-392-2446
Saturday, April 14 - WALK-IN
United Financial Empowerment Center
3131 Princeton Pike, Suite 113, Bldg. 4, Lawrenceville, NJ, United Ways
Tuesday, April 10 11am to 8pm
Saturday, April 14 9am to 3pm
Tuesday, April 17 11am to 8pm
Mercer County Community College James Kerney
North Broad & Academy Streets
Wednesday, April 11- 11am to 3pm Only Day
1 Justice Samuel A. Alito Way , Hamilton, NJ
Wed & Thu - 9:00am-12noon - WALK-INS
NO Taxes 2/20, 3/5, 3/12, 3/29
FREE TAX PREPARATION…. BRING THE FOLLOWING:
WHO QUALIFIES FOR FREE TAX PREPARATION?
- Picture ID
- Social Security Cards (or ITINs) and dates of births for the taxpayer, spouse, and children and any other dependents you are claiming.
- W2 form (Document provided by your employer listing your earnings and taxes paid.) 1099 Forms (Document listing your different sources of income. Most commonly used by people working under contracts.)
- Copy of 2010 Income Tax Return if possible.
- Bank account number, routing number. (Bring a voided check.)
- First come, first served basis. Additional appointments are available at
Sponsored by: Mercer Alliance to End Homelessness, City of Trenton, County
of Mercer, Mercer CASH Coalition, Bank of America, Boys & Girls Club, Crisis
Ministry of Trenton and Princeton, IRS, MECHA, Merancas Foundation,
Princeton Area Community Foundation, TD Bank, JP Morgan Chase, PNC Bank,
PSE&G, Sovereign Bank, TYCO International Ltd., United Way of Greater Mercer
County, Wachovia Wells Fargo Foundation -11/2011
- Families with a combined income of less than $50,000.
- Couples and singles without children earning less than $50,000.
- Immigrants without a social security number will be assisted.