The Mercer Alliance to End Homelessness is a 510(c) (3) /non-profit that seeks an energetic and committed Executive Director to lead the organization and its Board of Directors in the continued advocacy for, and development and implementation of, its nationally recognized evidence based Housing First system building approach to ending homelessness in the Trenton/ Mercer County New Jersey community, and beyond.
- A Master’s degree, or Bachelor’s degree and three years relevant experience.
- Social media and marketing skills.
- Successful team-building and consensus-building skills
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Proven success in fundraising and grant writing
- Knowledge of homelessness and housing issues
- Understanding of the current social, political, and economic environment in Mercer County and New Jersey to effect systemic change related to housing and homelessness
- Knowledge of Housing First/Rapid Rehousing policy and best practices as advocated for, and researched by, The National Alliance To End Homelessness ()
- Knowledge of Federally mandated Coordinated Entry and Assessment System policy
- $50,000 – $60,000/year commensurate with experience
Please submit a resume and cover letter by October 21, 2019.
Mercer Alliance to End Homelessness
Attn: Search Committee
1001 Spruce Street, Suite 205
Trenton, NJ 08638